Briefs & Challenges
Intunet have been providing corporate site development and online branding services for Culina Logistics (formerly Baylis Distribution) since 1988. Our many projects have included:
- Intranet and customer extranet for ambient operations.
- Detailed customer reporting.
- Custom intranet applications.
- POD (proof of delivery) system allowing instant access to digital POD imaging.
- Co-Development of vehicle tracking software.
- Custom server and middleware for data exchange and EDI messaging.
- Database performance analysis, optimisation and replication.
- Systems maintenance and monitoring.
With an efficient planning process in place, Intunet have developed frameworks that allow robust, bespoke applications to be delivered to tight deadlines.
Many of the solutions required the presentation of large amounts of data. The reporting solutions produced show a good level of usability and presentation, capable of displaying large data sets quickly. Reliable applications have been built, that are virtually maintenance free, courtesy of test driven development methodologies.
- Highly reliable systems running all day, every day.
- Quantifiable return on investment.
- Sector leading levels of operational transparency to Culina customers.